The Evolving Nest is ALL about creating deeper connections, so LET’S CHAT…
Do you have a question for The Evolving Nest? Is there a topic within marriage, midlife, staying healthy, traveling, and self-improvement you’d like us to cover?
Interested in contributing an article, podcast, or YouTube video? See Submit Your Story or just drop your information below.
Looking for a podcast guest? I’d love to be considered. What could we chat about?
- Why I started The Evolving Nest
- Fear of failure and how this stopped me from pursuing my own goals and dreams for decades
- 28 years of marriage and all of the seasons one goes through to stay committed and passionate
- Filling an empty nest: My experiences so far with quasi-empty-nesting
- Autism: Raising a child, now adult, with autism and other related special abilities
- How marriage and typical siblings are affected by autism in the family
- Sibling loss and what it looks like when a husband, family, and friends show up and support you. I’ve written a few stories about tragically losing my brother. Here is one I shared. Read here
If you have any feedback for Lisa or The Evolving Nest, we’d love to hear from you. Please inquire below and we’ll get back to you in 2 to 3 days at the lastest.
I’d love to connect! Lisa